Care Home Services – Pax Hill
You may be very clear about the type of care you’re looking for, or perhaps you’re not sure what type or levels are available. At Pax Hill nursing home Farnham, we specialise in providing a very wide range of care services.
Whatever the level of care needed, we aim to ensure our residents are in comfortable surroundings, with others whose company they enjoy, and that they receive the most appropriate care for their needs.
We assess each resident’s requirements, and work with our residents, their family, friends and medical professionals to ensure everyone is confident with the care we provide. We consider the needs of each individual and plan their care according to those needs. Pax Hill employs a trained “Dementia Care Mapper” who observes and evaluates the quality of care from the perspective of the person with dementia, enabling focused action plans to be drawn up to improve the quality of care. For more information about Dementia Care Mapping,www.brad.ac.uk/health/DementiaCareMapping/
Most importantly, we are able to offer a continuity of care for changing conditions.
At Pax Hill, regardless of the type of care you receive, you will have access to all our facilities and services.
- Fully trained staff on duty 24 hours a day
- bright, airy ensuite rooms with fantastic views of the surrounding countryside
- Double rooms available for couples
- nine acres of landscaped grounds
- a wide range of activities and entertainment programmes
- great food with a range of choices at each meal
- laundry and cleaning services
- a visiting GP and access to all NHS facilities
- an atmosphere of courtesy, kindness and empathy.
We offer a range of different types of residential care for elderly people, including respite / short stay, or convalescent care at every level.
We are also able to offer assistance in your own home from our dedicated care staff. This is available to homes in the areas surrounding us around Alton and Farnham. Help can be provided at flexible times to suit your needs. Please call us for more information on 01420 525882.